Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can come?
You may come if you're feeling down, or ill, or you have some kind of injury.
- Do I have to make an appointment?
No. Just turn up between 10:30 and 12:00.
- How much does it cost?
We do not charge.
- Can I come more than once?
You can come as many times as you want!
- Do I have to be above a certain age?
People up to the age of 16 years old wanting prayer ministry must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Those between 16 and 18 will need signed parental or guardian's authority.
- Can I come if I am not a Christian?
Yes. We pray for people of all faiths, and none!
- How long will it take? I have not much time to spare
If you are limited for time, please mention it to the receptionist. On average our visitors are with us no more than twenty minutes.
- Can I come if I don't have faith in this stuff, but am willing to give it a try?
Yes. We don't assume anything!
- Things really got better after I was prayed for. I'd like to share my story to encourage others.
That's great! If you can, come along and tell us. You may like to write your story down so we can encourage other people. Anything we do publish will only be by your written consent, anonymous, and on the platforms (ie pamphlet, website etc) you specify.
- I am not physically ill, but I am worried. Can I be prayed for?
- Can I be sure this is all in confidence?
Everything is totally confidential. No-one will talk about you outside the prayer room and no papers are seen outside the Healing Rooms area.
Whilst we normally keep your paper (in case you come back - there is room for further visits), you can ask for it to be destroyed at the end of your visit, or indeed you can take it away with you.